Gizmologi
Situs Berita Gadget dan Teknologi Indonesia

9 Interesthing Things on a Small 2-in-1 Premium Laptop: Dell XPS 13

0 525

One of the successful computer manufacturer’s strategies to keep its sales from sluggish because of the smartphone invasion is by releasing a 2-in-1 laptop. So far, this hybrid laptop is quite attractive to consumers because of its multi-function and portable. Almost all computer manufacturers released this type of laptop, not to mention Dell. In fact, the computer manufacturer from Texas, United States has just launched a new product Dell XPS 13 in Indonesia.

To attract consumers, Dell designed this 2-in-1 laptop so that the design is very small for the notebook with a 13-inch screen. Even the company that founded Michael Dell in 1984 was bold boasted that Dell XPS 13 is the smallest 13-inch 2-in-1 laptop in the world. At least for now.

Martin Wibisono, consumer country director, Dell Indonesia, at the launch in Jakarta (18/7) said Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 product has a sleek design that is enhanced with a new 360-degree hinge architecture. “Designed for users with maximum mobility, we make this laptop thinner, smaller and can easily be converted to tablet, tent and stand modes. Obviously, this is the best choice of professionals,” said Martin confidently.

 

dell xps 13 product

Offering a number of innovations, the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 has been equipped with Windows 10 operating system and 7th generation Intel CoreTM processor, helping users enjoy maximum productive and creative activity as well as optimum screen display.

When turned on, this laptop is able to boot quickly thanks to the use of solid state drive (SSD). So it can light up in just seconds. Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 can also be used to work all day. Due to battery life up to 8 hours and 35 minutes.

In addition, there are still some more interesting things that can be revealed from Dell’s latest laptop is. Anything? Let’s read the following:

  1. Premium material made with high precision
    Aluminum engine process, carbon fiber, and Corning Gorilla Glass NBTTM that ensure durability and style of this laptop. The 360-degree steel hinge is also wrapped with aluminum processed engine.
  2. Innovative InfinityEdge screen
    The first for a 2-in-1 laptop. With the top and left-right frame just 5.2 mm thick, the XPS 13 2-in-1 smartly incorporates a stunning 13.3-inch screen into an 11-inch laptop. The thinner frame means the user can see the screen from edge-to-edge, whatever they do.
  3. UltraSharp Quad HD touch screen
    Delivers sharp and precise images. With 5.7 million pixels, users can view every detail and enjoy high accuracy while editing photos.
  4. No fan
    The XPS 13 2-in-1 architecture keeps it quiet and brings a thinner (8-13,7 mm) thinner (8-13.7 mm) laptop3 design.
  5. Dynamic Power Mode
    Gives you extra processing power quickly when you need it, delivering up to 10% more performance than previous XPS 13 generations.
  6. Sophisticated connections
    This laptop has a USB Type C port with one Thunderbolt 3 connector where each port can be used to recharge the battery and be connected to an external display, allowing users to download faster and single wired docking solutions so that the desk can be tidier.
  7. USB C to USB adapter is included in the box
    Windows Hello with fingerprint recognition and infrared camera features make this laptop easily and safely unlocked with just one touch or a nod of the head.
  8. Using the results of recycling of marine plastic waste for laptop packaging bases
    Dell became the first in the technology industry that created packaging partially made from the recycling of marine plastic waste. The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 box bucket box is made from recycled marine plastics collected from waters and beaches (25 percent) mixed with other recycled HDPE plastics (the remaining 75 percent) collected from sources such as bottles and plastic food containers, Which is part of Dell’s wider sustainable supply chain strategy.
  9. Dell XPS 13 Premium Price
    Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 laptops are available in Indonesia starting from Rp 27,999,000,

 

model Dell XPS 13
A model showcased 2in1 laptop Dell XPS 13 (Photo: Bambang/Gizmologi)